iMadeThis is a new and fun way to save and display your child's artwork.....
With iMadeThis, you can:
* Preserve Special Moments- First picture of 'My Mum'? Use the notes feature to record those extra special moments.
* Celebrate Achievements - Use our graphically designed gallery to view and display the work of your budding artist.
* Track Progress - All artwork is stored in chronological order so you can watch your child's skills develop. Those circular scribbles could be a masterpiece one day!
* Share Precious Memories - Your two-year-old has just drawn a picture of their favourite auntie? With this app it's quick and easy to share their creations with friends and family.
* Add Multiple Artists - Add as many children as you want - whether you have two children or a classroom full of kids!
iMadeThis - My Inspiration
I wanted to give my children an invaluable asset in life - Confidence!
I was inspired by seeing my children radiate with pride whenever their talents were recognized. Children need motivation, and pre-school kids need special encouragement as they start honing their fine motor skills with messy masterpieces! However, they often receive the least recognition - missing out on all the swimming/football/tennis certificates that older children get on a weekly basis.
Also, let's be practical! We'd all love to keep every painting and drawing that our children create but there simply isn't enough space on the refrigerator door!
With iMadeThis you can photograph every drawing, painting and model that your child creates and store them forever in an online gallery.
So you can have a clear conscience next time you dispose of that 'Princess Castle' made from a Cornflakes box and a tube of glitter, or the 'Space Rocket' made from kitchen roll and superglue.
I didn't create iMadeThis to relieve the perpetual guilt of parenthood - but it's a bonus!
I hope you enjoy using this app!